Bonding is a cosmetic and restorative treatment option. Composite resin materials are bonded directly onto the teeth. This both restores function and provides a more aesthetic appearance.
Bonding may be recommended for one or more of the following:
• To repair chipped or cracked teeth
• To improve discolored teeth
• To close gaps between teeth
• To lengthen one or more teeth
• To reshape one or more teeth
• To protect an exposed tooth root
Bonding is a safe and effective solution that can often be completed in just one visit. To find out if bonding may be right for you, contact Panther Lake Dental.