Dear Panther Lake Dental patients:
As you already know, the development of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) has become a major worldwide concern. With the recent increase of infections globally, we understand that you will have questions and concerns related to this dynamic situation. The health and safety of our patients and employees has always been our top priority, and this is a rapidly evolving situation that we continue to monitor.
We continue to align with the World Health Organization (WHO) and the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) for aggressive prevention and direction. Based on their collective guidance, we are suggesting the following health and hygiene practices to provide the best defenses against the spread of the most contagious illnesses:
- Wash hands often with soap and warm water for at least 20 seconds. This is especially important after going to the bathroom, before eating, after blowing your nose, coughing or sneezing. If soap and water are not readily available, use hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Cover coughs and sneezes with a tissue, and then throw it in the trash can.
- Stay home and see your doctor if you are experiencing any flu-like symptoms.
Actions we have taken to date:
- We have instructed staff to heighten the focus of wiping down and cleaning frequently touched surfaces on a regular basis.
- We have placed orders for additional tissues, hand sanitizer and cleaning supplies.
There is a great deal of misinformation circulating about this virus. Please rely on credible sources for updates, particularly the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Based on the guidance we are following from the CDC and our current operating standards, we are confident that our office continues to be safe, and we will remain open for business.
Thank you for helping to keep Panther Lake Dental healthy and safe.
Dr. Deiglmeier and the Panther Lake Dental team.